Saturday, May 22, 2010

Show Me Yours Saturday

Show Me Yours Saturday is hosted by I heart Book Gossip. Here's how it works:

Each weekend try to post a Show Me Yours. It can include a favorite food to something about you. Show me the deets and I will show you mine. Key word is show: So show us some snazzy pictures not just words.



I've been wanting to share pictures of the Main Library here in New Orleans. It's absolutely gorgeous inside. One of the reasons I love it is I can come here and visualize the fancy homes in those saucy historical novels. Look at how beautiful it is:


The main lobby/checkout:



I think this is a meeting room:




This is the ceiling in the green room you can glimpse on the left in the room above, and the sunroom is through the doorway on the right in the room above:

The kid's area:





This is my favorite room:



Look at the wallpaper - it's beautiful! I can just imagine ladies sitting, waiting on their gentlemen callers, having tea and chatting about the latest gossip.....



So, what do you like about your local library?

0 comments:

Post a Comment