Monday, May 10, 2010

New Name, Same Game!



When I originally started this blog, I had no idea how huge the book blogging community is, and really it was a spur-of-the-moment decision - I just wanted to chat about books! It didn't occur to me that people would actually have to type that long-ass web address in if they wanted to find me! I'd been trying to figure out how to change my blog address without losing what I've done so far, and in a timely stroke of luck, Parajunkee did a wonderful post on how to do it!


Well, I took the plunge and with the tutorial stylings of Parajunkee Design, I've relocated - you can now find me at: www.bookaddictpatti.com Of course, if you're lazy like me, you can always leave things the way they are and it will automatically roll to the new site.


Thanks Parajunkee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment