Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beauty is only (kindle)skin deep:

As I mentioned in a previous post, hubs outdid himself for my b-day. Not only did I get an awesome kindle cover, but I ordered a custom kindle skin. I had seen a couple of sites, but after Mandi's testimonial, I decided to go with MyTego because I wanted the skin to go around each individual letter on the keypad. It took a little while to get here but I'm very pleased with the results:


(stealing another page out of Mandi's book,I had the Littlest Book Addict model the front)

(Big Sister was a little more chill about modeling the back)


I used Frederick Childe Hassam's Woman Reading, which some of you may remember was my header when I started this blog. The left half is the front of the kindle, the right half is the back:


I'm really pleased with the results, it's gorgeous! Thanks, Mr. Book Addict, for a wonderful birthday gift - I love it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment