Monday, May 3, 2010

April Wrap Up



April was a slow month for me (my reviews are linked):

1. Original Sin by Allison Brennan 3 stars
2. Lover Eternal by JR Ward (reread) 4 stars
3. Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs 5 stars
4. Cheating Chance by James Buchanan (M/M) 4.5 stars
5. Succubus Shadows by Richelle Mead 5 stars
6. On the Steamy Side by Louisa Edwards 4 stars
7. Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber 4 stars - Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a copy of the book and a $25 Visa gift card here!
8. Mind Games by Carolyn Crane 5 stars
9. Crazy for Love by Victoria Dahl 4 stars
10. Romeo, Romeo by Robyn Kaye (NAC) 4 1/2 stars
11. Almost Like Being in Love by Steve Kluger (M/M) 4 stars
12. Here Kitty, Kitty by Shelley Laurenston 4 stars
13. Too Hot To Handle by Robyn Kaye 4 stars
14. Nothing but Trouble by Rachel Gibson (CRC) 4 stars (review coming soon!)
15. A Certain Wolfish Charm by Lydia Dare (NAC) 5 stars (review coming soon!)

I don't know why I had such a slow month, maybe because I had several great reads and I wanted to savor them? I don't know, but I'm happy with my choices and looking forward to May!

My Reading Challenges stand as follows:
New Author Challenge: 16/15
Vampire Reading Challenge: 4/6
Male/Male Reading Challenge: 2/5
Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge: 9/10
Erotica Reading Challenge:6/10
JD Robb In Death Reading Challenge: 0 (I read the first two and just can't seem to make myself pick them up again. I'm really struggling with this one!)

I'm pleased with my challenges so far (except JD Robb, in that case I feel like a failure, LOL) even though I haven't done reviews for all the books that fall into each challenge, and I do have two self-imposed rules for my challenges: Each book can only fall under one challenge and if it's a series only one book in the series can be in the challenge.
So, that was April - how was yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment