Friday, December 4, 2009

2010 Series to Start list

I've been reading Romance (historical, contemporary, paranormal, UF) for about a year now and I have discovered so many incredible authors and books. BUT, there are several series floating around out there that I haven't picked up yet.
Up until recently, J.D. Robb's In Death series was one of them. I'm glad I took that challenge, I've read the first two books and enjoyed them.

Here are some other series I'd like to read:

Jim Butcher's Harry Dresden series
Stephanie Lauren's Cynster books

Josh Lanyon's Jake Riordan series

Rachel Caine - Morganville Vampires and Weather Warden series

Meljean Brooks Demon series

Richelle Mead's Thorn Queen books

Allison Noel's Evermore series


Hmmm...I noticed all but one are paranormal...
What are some of your favorite series? What would you recommend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment