Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday 56 and exciting news for New Orleans area readers

The Friday 56 is hosted by Storytime with Tanya and Friends:

Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.


I just finished reading Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning and OMG it is hot! This excerpt is from Page 56, however, I chose not to use the 5th sentence but picked one with a bit more "spice":

"Bath?" Brian asked, looking up at her.
She cupped his cheek and leaned her forehead against his. "It'll wash off your song."
"We've got that one on paper. I'm hoping I'll need a blank slate to write a new one."

Seriously, I'm fanning myself just thinking about it!!!

______________________


Exciting news: I read on Jeaniene Frost's website yesterday that she's coming to New Orleans over Halloween weekend!!! She's coming for the Memnoch Resurrection Ball and is planning a signing, although she doesn't know the time or date yet. Anyone in the area planning to go? I'm going to ask her to sign Chapter 32!

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment