Saturday, April 3, 2010

March Wrap-Up



March was an odd month for me. I don't feel like I read that much but when I look at my journal my reading seems about average. Maybe because I read a series and it felt like one book? I don't know. I do know this month had some ups and downs:


1. Power Play by Deirdre Martin (my last hockey book *sniff*) 4 stars
2. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine (NAC) 4 stars
3. The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine (VRC) 4 stars
4. Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine 4 stars
5. Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine 4 stars
6. Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine 3 stars
7. Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine 4 stars
8. Fade Out by Rachel Caine 5 stars
9. Can't Stand the Heat by Louisa Edwards (NAC) 4 1/2 stars
10. Something About You by Julie James (CRC) 4 stars
11. To Sin With A Scoundrel by Cara Elliot 3 1/2 stars
12. Loves Me, Loves Me Knot by Heidi Betts (NAC) 2 stars
13. Fragile by Shiloh Walker 3 stars
14. Broken by Shiloh Walker 3 stars
15. Double Play by Jill Shalvis 4 stars
16. Under the Magnolia by Moira Rogers 4 stars
17. One Reckless Summer by Toni Blake 3 1/2 stars
18. Sweet Talk by Susan Mallory 2 stars
19. Countess of Scandal by Laurel McKee 3 1/2 stars
20. Paradise Rules by Beth Kerry (ERC) 4 stars
21. Faith & Fidelity by Tere Michaels 4 1/2 stars (M/M)
22. Get A Clue by Jill Shalvis - DNF


I was blown away by Rachel Caine's Morganville Vampire books and am anxiously awaiting the next installment, Kiss of Death, coming out May 4. (I'm going to do a series review, I swear...I just don't know where the time goes to finish it!!)

Faith & Fidelity was a surprise for me -I loved it!

I really enjoyed Can't Stand the Heat and am waiting for the sequel, On the Steamy Side, to arrive in my mailbox any day now.

I was really looking forward to reading Fragile and Broken by Shiloh Walker but they fell a bit flat for me; I was a little disappointed.

I really enjoyed Jill Shalvis' baseball books, so while browsing my local bookstore I picked up Get A Clue. Little did I know that title was aimed at the heroine. I couldn't finish it.

So, that was my March! How was yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment