Monday, April 12, 2010

Is it Christmas?

I've been a Molly Harper fangirl since last May, when hubs very generously gave me a B&N giftcard for my birthday, kept the kids, and told me to "go for it". One of the books I picked up was Molly Harper's first book - Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs. I loved it and waited anxiously for each follow-up, drinking in Jane's snarky comments and crazy escapades and loyal friends.

I think you all know how much I also love contemporary romance. Well, it looks like I'm going to get the best of both worlds: Molly Harper has written a contemporary romance!

It's coming out July 27 and let me tell you: I. Can. Not. Wait. (Even though it doesn't have any hockey players, LOL!) I would say I'm too old to squee like a little girl, but I'm not - just be happy you can't actually see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment