Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Has anyone tried Bookswim?





A co-worker was admiring my kindle, and we got to talking about books. She mentioned she uses Bookswim. It's like Netflix for books. They have a couple of different tiers, you can do three books at a time or more depending on how much you want to pay per month. She said she likes it because our library doesn't stock a lot of what she reads (I didn't ask but once I started thinking about it it made me curious). She said she likes it because she's not buying tons of books and having to worry about what to do with them once she's done.


I looked at their selections and they seem to have a lot of popular authors. I think it would be money saving, but if I ran across a "keeper" then I'd have to go buy it anyway. I'd have to figure out what I spend a month on books and how fast I read, I guess...


Has anyone else heard of this? Have you tried it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment