Thursday, June 3, 2010

May Round-Up




This is the 2nd month in a row I've noticed I'm reading fewer books...I'm not sure where my mojo has gone - my TBR pile is growing!! Here are my May reads:

1. Lover Mine by JR Ward (Vampire Reading Challenge) - 4 stars
2. Last Call- Kamikazee by Moira Rogersh - 4 stars
3. Sanctuary's Price by Moira Rogers - 4 stars
4. Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris (Vampire Reading Challenge) - 5 stars
5. Dark Deceptions by Dee Davis - 4 stars
6. Tall, Dark and Wolfish by Lydia Dare (New Author Challenge) - 5 stars
7. A Touch of Scandal by Jennifer Haymore - 3 1/2 stars
8. Deception by Diana Palmer - DNF
9. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (Vampire Reading Challenge) - 5 stars
10. The Master and The Muses by Amanda McIntyre - 4 1/2 stars
11. Sanctuary Unbound by Moira Rogers - 4 1/2 stars
12. Fatal Shadows by Adrien English (M/M Reading Challenge) 3 1/2 stars
13. A Dangerous Thing by Adrien English (M/M Reading Challenge) 4 1/2 stars
14. Ravished by a Highlander by Paula Quinn - 3 1/2 stars
15. Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews - 5 stars

All in all a pretty good month, one DNF but several 4 and 5 star reads!

0 comments:

Post a Comment