Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tales of the TBR


After a trip to the bookstore(s) on Saturday, I decided I really needed to get a handle on my TBR shelf. I have a 3-shelf bookcase with all my "keepers" on them (those shelves are overflowing) and the TBRs go on top. Well, they were starting to get a little precarious, listing slightly one way or another, so I decided this was the time to organize. I took a page from Cecile's book and decided to write in a pretty notebook what I have and what I want...(thanks to the heart-stopping Saints win I haven't gotten to write down the Want list yet!)


Here's what I have:

Paranormal: 48 books

Historical: 28 books

Historical Highlanders: 15 books

Contemporary/Erotic: 28 books

Total: 125 print books in my TBR

That does not include my Kindle which currently has a bit over 120 titles (some are "keepers" that I've already read so those don't really count, right? When you finish a book on your kindle to you save it or delete it - just curious) I know this is small potatoes compared to some of the TBRs I've heard about, but I'm surprised it's gotten so big - it's growing like one of my children!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment