Monday, February 28, 2011

Battling Gators...Cajun Style!


I'm worth my weight in a Gator Battle! How do I know? I was nominated by FOUR people:
ALPHA Reader, Parajunkee, Buckeye Girl, and Dren! Personally, I think the four of us would make a pretty awesome team. Thanks ladies!!

How would I defeat the gators? Marshmallows!!! As a kid there was a giant alligator who lived nearby. People would come from miles around to look at "Charlie" and feed him marshmallows. Gators love marshmallows; toss 'em a few and they'll be eating out of your hand.

If that doesn't work...show 'em a menu - New Orleans style:

Fried Alligator:


Alligator Sauce Piquant:


Alligator Boudin:


Alligator Balls (no- not those balls, although that would probably have them running in the other direction!!!):


And I'd finish it all off....with a Martini *winks*

There's more than one way to skin a 'gator... *muahahahahaha*

So, who am I going to get to help me? My Sister-in-law Hannah, Julie at Young Men and Kick Ass Chicks, Blodeuedd (who I think is going to read it soon!!), Spaz P, and Lynette!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment