Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October Wrap-Up


Wow, October flew by! I can't believe it's November already. Seems like just yesterday I was making New Year's resolutions for the book blog...and it's time to start thinking about what I'd like to accomplish for next year.

October was a busy month - let's start with my reads:
1. Grimspace by Ann Aguirre (4 stars)
2. Wanderlust by Ann Aguirre (4 stars)
3. Doubleblind by Ann Aguirre (3 stars)
4. Killbox by Ann Aguirre (4 stars)
5. Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston (4 stars)
6. Me and Mr. Darcy by Alexandra Potter (3 1/2 stars)
7. Slave to Pleasure by Eliza Gayle (3 stars)
8. Dark Desires After Dusk by Kresley Cole (4.5 stars)
9. Kiss of a Demon King by Kresley Cole (4.5 stars)
10. Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole (5 stars)
11. Corralled by Lorelei James (4.5 stars)
12. Montana Glory by R.C. Ryan (4 stars)
13. L.A. Caveman by Christina Crooks (3 stars)
14. Ghost Town by Rachel Caine (5 stars) - review to come
15. The Love Goddess' Cooking School by Melissa Senate (4 1/2 stars)
16. Dating Mr. December by Phillipa Ashley (3 1/2 stars)

I also re-read most of Outlander (I skimmed the slow parts, LOL) since I picked it up for free on my kindle last month.

Speaking of Kindle, October also brought me a new Kindle 3!! Let me just say again - loves it!!! It's smaller, faster, and crisper. I also bought the lighted cover - if you do get a kindle 3, I highly recommend this cover :)

Parajunkee and I crashed Undead Con and met Jeaniene Frost and Karen Essex. Okay, we didn't really crash the con but we did show up just to meet the authors. I also ended up getting a new tattoo with hubs that evening :)

Also in October, Karen Marie Moning announced she was coming to New Orleans for her Shadowfever release - I am so freakin' excited!!! I've already planned to take the day off from work and would love to meet any other bloggers who are able to go!

And, lastly, I threw out the question: Authors - to stalk or not to stalk? and got some amazing answers from both sides of the question. Very interesting and informative comments.

So, that's my October - how was yours?





0 comments:

Post a Comment