Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trying some thing new: Teaser Tuesdays


I saw this over at Dana's place and thought it would be fun to try:

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read.
* Open to a random page.
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!).
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

_______________________

I'm reading Bring on the Night by Jeri Smith-Ready:

"I whimpered and tried one last time to fight. Too late. It hadn't worked. I'd be dead by morning." ~page 164



I just started reading this book this morning so I'm only on chapter 2. I wonder what's going on on page 164!

0 comments:

Post a Comment