Saturday, July 3, 2010

We have winneeeeerrrrrrsssss!!!!!!!



First I'd like to say thanks to everyone who entered - I enjoyed the comments very much :)

So, without further ado, here are the winners:

Shiver:
katsrus

Touched by an Alien with signed swag:
Cherry

Signed copy of Magic Bleeds:
Joanna

Signed copy of Crux:
Lea

Signed copy of Infinity:
SmashAttack


Congratulations winners! You have until Wednesday to contact me at bookaddictpatti {at} cox {dot} net or I will announce new winners on Thursday.

Update: Winners have until Friday to contact me or I will pick new winners on Saturday.

Don't forget - I'm still giving away a copy of Fortunate Harbor by Emilie Richards (enter here - ends today) and Pieces of Happily Ever After (enter here - ends July 12)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment