Thursday, October 1, 2009

My September Read List

I thought September was a slow reading month, but as I look at my list, I guess it wasn't so bad!

1. Desire Unchained - Larissa Ione
2. Passion Unleashed - Larissa Ione
3. Addicted - Charlotte Featherstone *
4. In the Highlander's Bed - Cathy Maxwell
5. Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead * (read twice)
6. Devil of the Highlands - Lynsay Sands
7. Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead * (read twice)
8. Frostbite - Richelle Mead * (read twice)
9. Dark Needs at Night's Edge - Kresley Cole
10. Blood Promise - Richelle Mead * (read twice)
11. Highland Scandal - Julia London
12. Scent of Darkness - Christina Dodd
13. Hunting Ground - Patricia Briggs
14. Red - Jordan Summers
15. Scarlett - Jordan Summers
16. Highland Obsession - Dawn Halliday
17. Dragon Actually - G.A. Aiken
18. Crux - Moira Rogers
19 - Goddess of the Hunt - Tessa Dare
20. Heart of the Wolf - Terry Spear

Started but haven't finished yet:
Jacob - Jacqueline Frank
Covet - J.R. Ward
Destiny of the Wolf - Terry Spear

Books with an * made it to my keeper shelves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment