Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Beginning of The End





Yes, that means exactly what you think it means:  Book Addict/Caught in a FAB Romance is ending its run.  Yet another book blog succumbs to the triple threat of stress, lack of time, and real life.  I have books for review through January, so I'll be around for a little while, but after those reviews are done, so am I.

It has been a fabulous two years and I am thrilled to have 'met' each and every one of you, but I need to spend more time with my family.  This was such a hard decision to make, I agonized over it for quite some time.  The writing has been on the wall for a while now, I just didn't want to read it.  Thank you for welcoming me into the book blogging community - it's been an experience I'll treasure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment