Thursday, May 26, 2011

Has anyone tried Audible?



I like to listen to books on disk - I spend a lot of time in the car and listening to books makes it bearable. I've been seeing a bit of buzz around the interwebz about Audible, but even though I've looked at the site, I'm not sure what it is or how it works...

It looks like you can download audiobooks to your ipod or smartphone? Do you get to keep the downloads? If you do get to keep the books, do they just accumulate space on your ipod/phone? I'm wondering how many books I could load onto my ipod before it's full or there's no more room for music...

From what I can tell, the selection looks pretty good - I'd be buying Romance, of course... Although it looks a bit pricey if you want more than one audiobook/month - is the membership worth it?


0 comments:

Post a Comment