Wednesday, January 5, 2011

December Wrap-Up

Okay, December was a weird month for me - super busy at work, several late nights (hubs ended up doing most of the Christmas shopping this year - thanks honey!!), and, as many of you know, my brother was in a motorcycle accident at the beginning of the month, so I headed out to Houston to be with him - a crazy fast 2-day trip. (He's doing well - broken hip, surgery and rehab, but he's back at work today!) Then we headed back to Houston for a long New Year's weekend. Needless to say I did not get much reading done, and even fewer reviews:

1. Matched by Allie Condie (4 stars)
2. Daisy's Back in Town by Rachel Gibson (3 stars)
3. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (5 stars)
4. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (5 stars)
5. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles (4 stars)
6. Discord's Apple by Carrie Vaughn (3 stars)
7. With Good Behavior by Jennifer Lane (DNF)
8. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (3.5 stars)
9. Burning Up by Susan Andersen (3.5 stars)
10. Hard & Fast by Erin McCarthy (4 stars)
11. Staked by J.F. Lewis (3 stars)
12. Guilty Pleasures by Kitty Thomas (4 stars)
and Natalie from My Disorganized Ramblings guest reviewed Stronger than Sin (3.5 stars)

I just finished my first read of the New Year (Moira Rogers' Deadlock - loved it!) and am hoping January will be a little less exciting than December was, although with the Shadowfever release party in New Orleans I think it's going to be another crazy month!!!

Speaking of which: Is anyone going or know anyone who's going to the release party? I'd love to meet you!!!

I hope everyone's holidays were joyous, restful, and full of good reads - Happy New Year!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment