Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: River Marked by Patricia Briggs


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
__________________

Patricia Briggs' Mercy Thompson series is one series I cannot get enough of! River Marked is the 6th book in the series and hubs and I both have been waiting impatiently since we finished the last book, Silver Borne. I'm excited we'll meet other coyote shifters; I've wondered why we haven't before. I'm looking forward to seeing how her relationship with Adam grows and changes, and I missed Stephan in Silver Borne so I'm hoping he'll have a role here. For some reason I thought it was going to be on the shelves in January, but no, it's not out until March 1 *sob*!!! March is too far away!!!
__________________

From Goodreads:
Car mechanic Mercy Thompson has always known there was something different about her, and not just the way she can make a VW engine sit up and beg. Mercy is a shapeshifter, a talent she inherited from her long-gone father. She’s never known any others of her kind. Until now.

An evil is stirring in the depths of the Columbia River—one that her father’s people may know something about. And to have any hope of surviving, Mercy and her mate, the Alpha werewolf Adam, will need their help…



Hardcover: 336 pages
Publisher: Ace Hardcover
Release date: March 1, 2010
ISBN-10: 0441019730
ISBN-13: 978-0441019731


0 comments:

Post a Comment