Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome to M/M Romance Month!!!


Since February is the month of love, I thought to myself, "What better way to celebrate than with some Male/Male lovin'?" I've picked a bunch of M/M books to review, asked some friends to stop by and talk about their likes and dislikes, review a favorite M/M romance, or talk about their first time...reading M/M romance;)

There will still be "typical" M/F romance reviews this month, but the bulk of it (the "meat" of it, if you will, heh heh) will be focusing on the genre of M/M Romance.

For your viewing pleasure, I saw this at my friend Eyre's place and I thought it would be a nice way to kick off M/M Romance Month:
(Ryan James Yezak - We R Who We R Parody)



If you've never read M/M Romance before, I hope you see something you might like to try, and if you do read M/M Romance, please stop by and offer comments or suggestions - I'd love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment