Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Looking for Recommendations:



So I've fallen into the dark, wonderful reading that is Dystopia. I didn't think I liked dystopian books, but oh how wrong I was.  In the last few weeks I've read:

Legend by Marie Lu 
Crossed by Ally Condie 
The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins 
Divergent by Veronica Roth (my favorite so far)
Delirium by Lauren Olivier 
Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines (not really dystopian, I think)

I've also got Enclave by Anne Aguirre and Moira Roger's new dystopian series, Children of the Undying, to read.

But I need more!!!  Do you have any dystopian recommendations?  My only requirement is that there's some sort of love interest - doesn't have to be sexual, but at least a hint or possibility of romance...



0 comments:

Post a Comment